• Design and develop a scalable data processing and ML pipeline using the latest big
data technologies in a fast paced agile environment
• Investigate new technological areas and understand them in depth through rapid self-
• Demonstrates strong analytical problem-solving skills to support scalable and
sustainable design solutions
• Ability to take ownership of product development including all life cycle stages:
translating product requirements into actionable designs and tasks, development, UT,
and production troubleshooting
• At least 3 years of hands-on development experience
• Experience developing data-oriented products preferably using Python
• Experience in data processing FW such as: Spark, Pandas, Hadoop, Airflow
• Experience in Distributed Databases (Such as Elasticsearch, Mongo, Redis, etc’)
• Experience with developing microservices based architecture
• Experience working in container-based environments using tools such as: K8s, helm
• Experience working as a software developer in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
• Experience in machine learning FWs such as: SKLearn, Tensorflow
• Experience with RedHat OpenShift
• Dev Environment knowledge: GIT, Jenkins, Docker
• distant work
Company is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics.
We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial crimes through money laundering facilitating malicious crimes such as terrorist financing, narco-trafficking, and human trafficking which negatively impact the global economy.
Our Unsupervised and Semi-Supervised Intuitive AI solutions enable clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover operational issues, and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
In the resume, indicate the desired level of salary. Job Code 9581