• Our Intuitive AI solutions for Anti Money Laundering and Fraud Detection enable clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover fraud, expose bad loans, uncover operational issues, and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
• Develop ML focused solutions for the financial sector using best-of-breed tools combining ThetaRray unique algorithms with frameworks such as spark, MLflow, Airflow, etc. in cloud native environments.
• Participate in research and technology innovation to develop more efficient and automated ways to handle ML/DL workloads.
• Participate in new product/feature definitions and implementation
• Work mostly with Python/Spark on Kubernetes environments.
• 3+ years of experience as a data engineer/big-data developer.
• Experience in writing code in Python and Pyspark.
• Experience in defining and implementing feature engineering processes for ML based products
• BSc/BA in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Economics or another related field.
• Experience with building solutions with Big Data tools and frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, etc.
• Experience working with and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Experience in developing machine learning oriented solutions for the financial sector - advantage
• experienced with deep/machine learning framework such as TensorFlow/Keras/Sklearn - advantage
• Experience in NLP - an advantage.
• Great communication skills.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies, frameworks, and algorithms.
• Very good English, written and verbal.
• distant work
Company is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics.
We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial crimes through money laundering facilitating malicious crimes such as terrorist financing, narco-trafficking, and human trafficking which negatively impact the global economy.
Our Unsupervised and Semi-Supervised Intuitive AI solutions enable clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover operational issues, and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
In the resume, indicate the desired level of salary. Job Code 9582