• Provide full stack development solutions to support new features and functionality.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Software development/maintenance - coding, documentation, system testing, etc.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Clear understanding of client-server functionality, web browser technology, and OOD and Java fundamental concepts and language
• Minimum 3 years 'experience with Java technologies including Java 7 Web / Servlets, services (SOAP / WSDL), Maven
• Minimum 2 years 'experience with using tools such as Eclipse IDE, SVN / Git, Confluence / Jira
• Minimum 2 years 'experience with an SQL / RDBMS (Postgres, etc)
• Problem-solving, web application debugging and troubleshooting skills using latest tools
• Minimum of 2 years working knowledge of systems and network administration in Linux and Windows, and be able to get around server using the command line to perform common tasks
• Technical English
• Experience with J2EE
• Experience with Jboss AS
• Experience with EJB 3.x / Hibernate
• Experience with Vaadin
• Experience with Agile Software Development process a plus
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to work alone and accomplish tasks without supervision.
• Bachelors 'Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biology, or equivalent experience
• IT company (Vilnius, remotely)
• unlimited contract
• salary: competitive
• work in a creative team
• subordinate to Team Lead
• professional growth
• career growth
• working hours: from 9-00 to 18-00 5 days a week
• vacation - 24 days
• probation - 3 months
In the summary, indicate the desired level of salary. Job Code 9524