• Matching the Information Security Management System of the Bank with the requirements of the NBU Resolution No. 95;
• Monitoring the implementation of information security policies;
• Processing of information security events and investigation of information security incidents;
• Carrying out periodic audits of the state of information security in the Bank;
• Monitoring the configuration of security policies on network equipment;
• Conducting a scan for the vulnerability of information systems of the bank;
• Control over the state of protection of information resources in the IT system of the Bank;
• Implementation and administration of the SIEM system.
• Development of policies, procedures and other internal regulatory documents on information security;
• Organization and support of the Bank's ISMS issues;
• IT systems security - network security, creation of an integrated information security system, protection from cyber attacks, monitoring, deployment of the CSK and its registration with the NBU, anti-virus protection, cryptography, EDS, banking secrecy and personal data, role development, rights control, accounting management records, assessment of IT risks, compliance with IS standards, incl. , ISMS, PCIDSS, etc .;
• Construction and organization of multilevel anti-virus protection;
• Identify the channels of leakage of confidential information. Designing and implementing protection against data leakage.
• Higher education in IT specialty;
• Work experience from 3 years on the specified profile;
• Basic knowledge of ABS B2, iFobs;
• Level of English - technical level (documentation)
• Ability to work in a team for results.
• Working hours from 09:00 to 18:00;
• Probation - 3 months;
• Competitive payment.
In the summary it is desirable to indicate the desired level of wages. Job Code 9401