Once the resume has already worked for you (although no one promised that everything will be taken for granted), now let the image work for you (appearance, dress style, what and how to say, what and how to do, behavior, style of thinking). The employer will appreciate your appearance, mood, tone of speech, the meaning of your words, posture and gestures.
Clothing is your business card, speaking without words. Appearance design reveals personal information and provides half of the first impression. The second half of the first impression (and it turns out to be true in 3/4 cases) will provide the ability to correctly present information and the manner of holding.
The initial purpose of the interview is to “sell yourself,” that is, your interlocutor will like it. Attitude towards you at the interlocutor develops in the first 30 seconds of communication. In the next 3 minutes it will be final. Therefore, you should clearly set a goal for the first 30 seconds and the first 3 minutes of communication.
The ultimate goal of the interview is to assess the likelihood of successful work on the position. We will help you make the right impression, and show the employer that you are the candidate of his dreams. Complete the preparation for the interview in the Personnel Banking Program.
You need preparation for the interview if
• Looking for a new job to realize yourself in another field
• You want to open your business, or close and go to the team of hired managers
• Explore opportunities for professional development
• You have worry before the interview
• You receive refusals after passing the interview
• Interview in English
• You want to know the correct answers to complicated questions
• The interview will take place via Skype or telephone
• You find a job in company of such scale as Google
• You study the moments in which you feel your weaknesses
• You pass several interviews at once
• Your employer from abroad
• You want to find out the market, identify weak points in your training
• You want to look more expensive and get the maximum salary after the interview
• Little time to prepare
• You do not know how an interview in a bank differs from other interviews, etc.
Preparation for the interview includes
• Analysis of your future position:
- Job analysis;
- Analysis of important professional qualities for this job.
• Revaluation of your skills:
- How are you strong for this job;
- What kind of salary can be expected.
• Demonstration of professionalism:
- Drawing up a story about yourself, supported by successful achievements.
• Analysis of company information:
- Analysis of the industry in which the company operates;
- Analysis of the employer's website and pages in social networks;
- Analysis of the company's prospects in the market;
- Clarifying the needs of the intended employer, his strengths and weaknesses.
• Telephone conversation with a potential employer:
- Preparation of questions for the interviewer;
- Preparation for a telephone conversation is carried out on the basis of a story about yourself;
- Work on questions that the interviewer may ask;
- Work on diction, confidence and hardness of voice, the choice of suitable intonation.
• Elaboration of a successful start of the meeting.
• Preparation of answers to possible standard questions at the interview:
- Who do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you consider yourself the strongest candidate?
- What would you do first if you got a job?
- Why do you want to change jobs? etc.
• Preparation of answers to possible difficult questions at the interview:
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- What are the failures?
- What attracted you to this company?
- When can you start working in our company?
- What do you want to get from working in our company?
- How do you see the perfect company?
- What are the goals in life?
- What work is perfect for you?
- Are there any other suggestions?
- What can you do for us that other candidates cannot?
- What do you know about the industry? etc.
• Preparation of questions for the employer:
- Why is a job open?
- What was the difficulty of previous employees?
- What should be done during the trial period?
- Will there be an exam at the end of the probationary period?
- What other interviews are planned?
- The quality of the perfect challenger? etc.
• Ethics of business communication at the interview:
- study of factors that negatively affect the impression of you (monosyllabic answers, etc.);
- Sign language (where and how to sit, smile, speak less than 60 seconds, gesticulation of hands, etc.);
- Use of the most expressive words (discovery, guarantees, save, money, love, health, safety, new, results);
- Dress code for the interview;
- How to leave the interview correctly? etc.
• Preparation of the letter of thanks.
In a career, a happy ticket will be rolled out only once in a lifetime. Do not miss the chance, get ready
• 23 years experience in interviewing candidates
• 23 years of experience in evaluating a candidate’s personal and professional skills
• Large database of techniques and technologies used during the interview
• Knowledge of the features and requirements for personnel in various industries
• Inter-industry thinking